Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amelia Kirby's Women's Tennis Student-Athlete Blog #1

I am a Sophomore and involved in many activities on the Blackburn campus. This semester I'm in Radio Club, Film Club, Spanish Club, Tennis, House Council, Student Senate, Piano and Spanish.

I'm also trying to prepare for a semester in Spain, I'm running for Assistant Manager of the library and Crew Head for Audio Visual. I'm in Sophomore Seminar for Art because I'm an Art major, and I interviewed to be an Orientation Leader for the upcoming summer. Plus, there are my other classes and on-campus job.

This is my second season in tennis, and we have many young players on our team. We're looking forward to a great season and lots of fun! That's a little about me for now...

Amelia Kirby
(about Amelia)

No comments:

Post a Comment