Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Madison Fischer's Women's Basketball Student-Athlete Blog #6

Hello Everyone,
I don’t have too much to say this week. The Fontbonne Lady Griffins had a very lucky bye last Wednesday. We had sickness running around the team from Monday until Friday, but most of the team was back to at least 90 percent to gut out our conference win against Principia on Saturday. We started out a little on the sloppy side, but we never gave up and got our heads on straight in the second half.

As I’m sure most of you know we are experiencing some wintry weather this week. We had a snow day Tuesday and Wednesday so you would think I’d be caught up on my studies. However, my good intentions to study were put aside when my friends and teammates, who live in the dorms, thought we should have fun instead of a boring study day. Oh the dorm life- movies, pizza, and chocolate chip cookies! After trudging down the road to Schnucks (in sleet and snow!) we made it back and had a good day in the dorms!

Until Next Week,
Madison Fischer
(about Madison)

No comments:

Post a Comment